Does your ideal day look like this?
You start in the morning in our office with a cup of coffee. You view all messages and statuses of the various social media accounts you manage. Most of the messages you already have seen on your mobile, but there were a few comments that you still have to discuss with your colleagues. Your phone rings. There is spontaneously something fun to do for one of our customers. You hop on the scooter and drive to Amsterdam city center. On the way there are already 10 ideas and 20 questions that arise into your head. On-site, you discuss everything with the customer, you take your iPhone and shoot some cool pictures that can be edited quickly. The copy will automatically flow through the keyboard into the post. You Whatsapp your colleague, the account manager, because you need a quick approval to post your posts.
Is this something you like? Maybe we are looking for you! You must be able to:
• You create social media content for our customers.
• You can keep an overview, manage a content plan, and you are structured
• It’s in your nature that you want to know everything. You are curious and want to research
• You know how to translate your discoveries into cool posts with the spot-on emotion in Dutch or English
• Words like 16:9, 1080p, white balance and filters are very normal for you
• You perfectly know how to shoot your own footage, photography or video. You can also direct professional camera colleagues
• You act quick when you expect news
Who are you?
• You have empathy and do not panic when it’s busy.
• You live in the neighborhood of Amsterdam
• You have a driving license
• You love a lot of freedom and independence
• You love changes and you are present on location with our customer or in our agency. An inspiring environment with a team of creative colleagues
You are flexible for +/- 20 hours a week.
Vandenbusken is a pioneer in the field of communication and dialogue marketing for 50 years. How to hold this unique position? By the perfect chemistry between passion for our work and understanding the client. From this successful formula, we are starting to work enthusiastically for national and international clients: from strategy to concept and execution.
Apply before November 15, 2017. Send an email with your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job: Social Media Specialist”