AGENCY: IDN France
CLIENT NAME: JM Weston
How to incite the famous Mocassin 180’s inheritors to wear the Moc’ ?
In other words, the brand was about to launch a new shoe made in a more modern
and a softer style than the famous Mocassin 180 and intended to be worn by a
younger and international audience.
Target: brand’s customers and younger customers (25-45 yr old)
Audience: Big french cities, Bruxelles and NYC customers.
A strategy destined to convey the Moc’s legacy to justify and legitimate it towards
the brand’s customers whilst making it live independently to attract a younger
1. A strong and universal message based on the Moc’s legacy (the Mocassin 180
was worn by younger rebels of the late 60’s) and its core properties (a softer style
destined to be worn in more informal situations) : a natural and soft impertinence.
2. A colorful identity and personality which breaks codes and etiquettes and is able
to engage the audience.
3. An instore digital device to make the launch visible and viral and incite the
audience to practice the Moc’s impertinence : the Moc’s selfeet.
4. A strategic partnership to reach a captive audience : Land Rover Territories (Land
Rover’s loyalty program) and a regional dimension given to the lauch with local
events co-organised with Land Rover instore (Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Cannes,
5. Abroad, a partnership with an influent french person in NYC, Pierre Weber
(owner on a famous restaurant in the Hamptons named Pierre’s), who became the
Moc’s sponsor in the Hamptons.
Sales : the product was sold out after 6 weeks.
Traffic: average 250 guests local events.
Average ticket : more than 3 000 selfeet taken during events and a permanent
selfeet corner at the Pierre Weber’s restaurant in the Hamptons..
POS material :
– Selfeet device
– Product leaflet
– Tablet selfeet app