AGENCY: IDN France
CLIENT NAME: Promotelec
Promotelec is a French association promoting quality electric solutions for well-being at home.
If the association is well knowned by professionals providing them tools and information to improve the quality of their prestations and inform them about legal news and best solutions, the association and its actions awareness by consumers still remains perfectible.
Thus, the association asked the agency to improve consumers awareness and knowledge about the association and their resort to Promotelec by creating a new website, more likely to serve people experience and knowledge about how they may improve their well-being at home.
The aim of our work was to make the association become indispensable for consumers and its website, the place to gather all they need to improve their well-being at home.
By creating a USEFULL website. A new website centered on user experience rather a simple informational website : the website of “the good sense at home” (new baseline)
• A website thought to guide the user to find its needs and help him in its choices : UX / UI centered
• An uncluttered design
• A simplified navigation for a flow better user route
• A total reorganisation of every contents to provide them at the right time and place during the user journey.
• A new sections system for a better user experience and facilitating information access
• New tools to find the best solutions related to each need and a complete search engine system.
• A responsive website, adapted to mobile uses.
The website has been placed in featured works in Behance (section UX/UI)
• Brand awareness : +12%
• Traffic : +35%
• Pages seen : +12%
• Partners satisfaction : +23%
Creation and maintenance of a responsive website